"Microneedling really works!" -VOGUE
Microneedling Facial at Frame (near Manor): Rated 5 Stars on Facebook
Microneedling - the latest trend in non-invasive anti-aging facials - uses micro needles to stimulate collagen production & rejuvenate skin
BuyClub.ch: Microneedling at Frame
Video for illustration purposes only (place shown is not Frame)
“After one treatment your skin should instantly appear brighter & feel firmer & smoother."
“Microneedling is proven to help the skin’s overall texture and stimulates collagen production. It really works!”
1 voucher = 1 Microneedling facial:
280 CHF 159
The treatment is ca. 1h and includes:
45 min face cleaning & microneedling with Dermpen™
15 min LED light therapy with Medical Rejulight device
Post-treatment kit for home use, incl hydrating mask & SkinCeuticals® serum
Microneedling: Highly Effective Anti-Aging Technique
Microneedling - aka Collagen Induction Therapy - is a highly effective skin treatment done mainly on the face. The treatment's results are proven by scientific clinical studies, and the treatment has become popular among Hollywood celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow & Jennifer Aniston.
This is how it works:
- Face is cleansed & disinfected
- The aesthetician moves an electric "pen" with microneedles around the face, making micro-punctures which allow skincare products to generate collagen to heal the skin & improve its texture
- Microneedling is complemented with an LED treatment, which helps regenerate the skin
- A hydrating cream is applied to the face
Microneedling's benefits incl:
Improved collagen & elastin production, better texture & regeneration of skin, wrinkles are smoothed out, rejuvenated and complexion is brightened
Treats acne scars & skin pigmentation issues
Non-surgical and non-invasive
The Clinical Studies Behind Microneedling
More studies and expert opinions exist online. We recommend you research microneedling further online before buying today's voucher.
How Many Sessions Do you Need?
For the best results, 4-6 sessions (spaced 4-6 weeks apart) are recommended. Results may vary from person to person
Visible effects can be seen for 6-12 months following the recommended series of treatments
Does It Hurt? Side Effects?
- During the session, you may experience minimal pain, pinpoint blood drops & redness. If redness is experienced, it normally disappears after 48h
- It is recommended to avoid sun exposure for 10 days. Daily application of SPF 50 sunscreen is strongly advised.
- You can use a healing or moisturising cream for 7 days after treatment or as long as there is skin irritation
- Makeup should be avoided for at least 24h after the treatment
At Frame by Sarah Battikha: High-End Beauty Institute with Great Reviews
Frame by Sarah Battikha is a medico-aesthetic institute opened in 2018. Named after its founder - entrepreneur Sarah Battikha - the institute specialises in high-end beauty treatments, including microneedling, PRP & more, which have earned great press reviews. Treatments are delivered by a team of qualified aestheticians, using innovative techniques, latest technologies & premium products.
The institute is located near Manor & boasts modern facilities within a contemporary & elegant setting. English & French are spoken.
People with these conditions should not get microneedling: pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with active acne; or taking medication against acne, people taking anticoagulants or aspirin or people with active herpes.
Valid During All Open Hours
The institute is open Mon-Fri, 9h-19h. Not valid Saturdays.
Frame by Sarah Battikha
Rue de Cornavin 11
Not valid Saturdays
Days/hours may change