1. The website BuyClub.ch (‘BuyClub.ch’ or the ‘site’) offers vouchers for services or products of other companies (the 'partner' or ‘the partners’). The issuers of vouchers and parties liable for the specified goods or services are exclusively the corresponding partners, which provide these services pursuant to their own respective terms and conditions. BuyClub acts only as an agent (ie: "direct representative" according to Art. 20 Para. 2 Swiss VAT Law) for the partners, and may not be held liable for the provision of vouchers for the specified services or the supply of specified goods. When you purchase vouchers via BuyClub, a sales contract is concluded directly between you and the Partner. BuyClub is not your direct contractual partner in this regard.
2. The BuyClub.ch site and system of vouchers for sale are owned by:
25 chemin des Fins
1218 Grand Saconnex
3. The Terms of BuyClub.ch are accepted by either confirming the ‘I accept BuyClub.ch’s terms & conditions’ checkbox during the purchase process or by effectively using the provided Service. In this case, you acknowledge that BuyClub.ch considers the use of its Services as acceptance of these Terms. These Terms can be reviewed, saved, or locally printed at any time at https://www.buyclub.ch/terms-conditions/
4. End User Conduct
5. Purchasing a Voucher on BuyClub.ch:
- 5.1 Press the "Buy" button on the deal page.
- 5.2 Select the desired number of vouchers.
- 5.3 Enter your account details and credit card information.
- 5.5 Print the vouchers and redeem them at the corresponding Partner business or appropriate partners.
6. Purchase Period
The purchase period for a voucher is limited in time, is determined individually for each BuyClub.ch offer, and is clearly displayed on each BuyClub page via a clock ticking backwards next to words "Sale Ends: [clock]". No purchases shall be allowed once the purchase period ends. Purchase periods may be changed without warning at any point.
The voucher purchase shall be deemed completed only if BuyClub.ch processes your payment successfully. Should the payment be rejected (e.g. account does not exist, insufficient funds, incorrect credit card number, or credit limit reached) the voucher purchase shall be deemed not completed.
8. Vouchers General Terms
- 8.1 Vouchers will be available in your BuyClub account 24 hours after the sale ends on BuyClub (provided your purchase was successful), unless stated otherwise. The sale ends when the clock shown on each BuyClub sale page reaches 0 (the clock is shown next to the words: "Sale Ends: [Clock]". Your BuyClub account can be accessed using the email address you provided when making the purchase.
- 8.2 In most cases BuyClub will alert you via email when your vouchers are ready. However, we can not guarantee this email will be delivered to you, as the delivery results depend on several factors beyond our controls such as email blockers, spam filters, the accuracy of the email address you provide, etc.
- 8.3. All vouchers are imprinted with a unique code, which BuyClub's partners will compare with their own code list upon redemption. Vouchers may be transferred, unless otherwise stated.
- 8.4 Copying, editing or manipulating the vouchers is not allowed. BuyClub.ch reserves the right, should a reasonable suspicion of unauthorized duplication exist, to disclosed stored information with the corresponding partner and initiate legal action.
- 8.5 Unless otherwise specified, each voucher can only be redeemed once at a partner. Should the voucher value be partially consumed or a corresponding service not fully enjoyed, the unused portion shall be forfeited. No refunds shall be given for un-used portions of a voucher.
- 8.6 Unless otherwise specified, the voucher will not entitle its holder to the use of services or the purchase of goods at a particular time. We therefore recommend that the date of service is individually agreed with the chosen partner.
- 8.7 Each voucher has specific terms which will be displayed under the ‘Conditions' section of the relevant BuyClub page, and on the voucher you receive. Voucher specific terms supersede any inconsistent terms in this Agreement, except to the extent such terms are prohibited by applicable law.
9. Voucher Validity Period & Redeeming Vouchers
- 9.1 Vouchers showing a valid period may only be redeemed within that period at the partner. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, a voucher that is not redeemed by the end of its valid period will no longer be valid and will have no value.
- 9.2 BuyClub.ch assumes no responsibility for the products purchased by the customer at the partner or for the services received. Services are provided to customers by partners on their own account and name hence BuyClub.ch shall not be liable before the customer for breach of duty of a partner upon service delivery. Should problems arise upon voucher redemption or service provision, BuyClub.ch will endeavour to find a solution. Should this be the case, write us an e-mail to admin@BuyClub.ch or contact us by phone.
10. Cancelling a purchase:
- 10.1 Once a sale ends on BuyClub, you can not cancel your purchase. You may cancel your purchase any time before the sale ends on BuyClub (ie: during the purchase period, per section 6 of this document) by emaling email@example.com. For a canceled purchase, BuyClub will reimburse you in the form of BuyClub credits which will be valid 3 months. BuyClub may charge you a reasonable handling cost for canceled purchases
- 10.2 BuyClub may cancel a confirmed purchase, or refuse to fulfil a purchase request, in these cases:
- 10.2.1 If the BuyClub offer included an honest mistake about the price, service/product description or offer conditions
- 10.2.2 If BuyClub runs out of stock
- 10.2.3 If there is a technical issue with BuyClub's website
- 10.2.4 If the buyer provided incorrect or incomplete details such as credit card number or delivery address
- 10.3 In all conditions described in point 10.2, the buyer will not be entitled to any additional compensation
- 11.1 BuyClub.ch does not offer refunds of any sort
- 11.2 Although BuyClub is not legally obliged to do so, it may decide to provide a refund of the purchase price of the voucher, in the form of BuyClub credits valid 3 months, if the relevant partner refuses to honor a voucher or has gone out of business. In these cases, refund requests must be sent to BuyClub before the relevant vouchers expire. Refund requests must be sent to admin@BuyClub.ch or to:
25 chemin des Fins
1218 Grand Saconnex
12. BuyClub.ch reserves the right to amend, limit, or discontinue the scope and functionality of the website at any time. Although we shall made all reasonable efforts to provide our service without interference, maintenance, development, and / or other issues may limit or temporarily interrupt its potential utilization. These circumstances may result in a potential data loss. BuyClub.ch shall not be held liable for the availability of the Service or lack thereof or the absence of interference or data loss.
BuyClub.ch and its partners retain all copyright and other rights to the Service, and to the published content, information, images, videos, and databases (hereinafter referred to as "protected property"). Any modification, reproduction, publication, disclosure to third parties, and / or other exploitation of the protected property without the prior written consent of BuyClub.ch or of the corresponding partner are therefore expressly prohibited.
14. Collection and use of personal data
Upon the purchase of a voucher, you provide consent for BuyClub.ch to use your personal data, including your name (first and last name), address, telephone number, your e-mail address, in order to further contact you to provide exclusive offers or selective information on BuyClub.ch news. You have the possibility, at any time and without providing any reason whatsoever, to withdraw your consent in the future. The consent withdrawal must be submitted via e-mail to admin@BuyClub.ch. After your withdrawal we shall no longer use your data for these purposes.
15. Modified Terms
17. Swiss law shall apply without prejudice to the UN Sales Convention (CISG).
18. Member Disputes
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other BuyClub.ch Members. BuyClub.ch reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
BuyClub.ch is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the BuyClub.ch Website or in connection with the BuyClub.ch Services, whether caused by Users of the BuyClub.ch Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the BuyClub.ch Services. Profiles created and posted by Members on the BuyClub.ch Website may contain links to other websites. BuyClub.ch is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by BuyClub.ch. Inclusion of any linked website on the BuyClub.ch Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by BuyClub.ch. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. BuyClub.ch takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this BuyClub.ch Website or through the BuyClub.ch Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. BuyClub.ch is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the BuyClub.ch Services. BuyClub.ch assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. BuyClub.ch is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the BuyClub.ch Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the BuyClub.ch Services. Under no circumstances shall BuyClub.ch be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the BuyClub.ch Services, attendance at a BuyClub.ch event, from any Content posted on or through the BuyClub.ch Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the BuyClub.ch Services, whether online or offline. The BuyClub.ch Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available and BuyClub.ch expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. BuyClub.ch cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the BuyClub.ch Services.
20. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall BuyClub.ch be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your use of the services, even if BuyClub.ch has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, BuyClub.ch's liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to BuyClub.ch for the BuyClub.ch services during the term of membership.
If there is any dispute about or involving the BuyClub.ch Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the City of Geneva, Switzerland, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of Switzerland. Either BuyClub.ch or you may demand that any dispute between BuyClub.ch and you about or involving the BuyClub.ch Services must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of the European Arbitration Association (EAA) in provided that the foregoing shall not prevent BuyClub.ch from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
You agree to indemnify and hold BuyClub.ch, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the BuyClub.ch Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that you post on the BuyClub.ch Website or through the BuyClub.ch Services causes BuyClub.ch to be liable to another.
This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the BuyClub.ch Website or any of the BuyClub.ch Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and BuyClub.ch regarding the use of the BuyClub.ch Services. The failure of BuyClub.ch to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. BuyClub.ch is a trademark of BuyClub.ch, Inc. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The BuyClub.ch merchants app lets merchants verify & accept vouchers by scanning them or manually inputting the voucher details.
The app requires a unique merchant login which is provided by BuyClub.
The app requires access to your device’s camera in order to scan vouchers
- take pictures and videos
- view network connections
- control flashlight
- full network access
- control vibration
Information Collected or Received
Information about voucher usage is collected & saved by BuyClub.
- Numbers & types of vouchers used
- Names on the vouchers
- Date & time vouchers were used
How We Use This Information
We use the collected information to calculate payments & to understand when vouchers are used.
Who We Share The Information With
The information we collect can be accessed by specific BuyClub personnel.
Anonymous statistics about voucher usage may be shared with other BuyClub merchants.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this policy please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org