Although we may offer items or services for purchase which may be relevant to children, we do not intend for any of our sites or services to be used by children, and we do not intend to collect data from children.
Similarly, we do not intend to collect (and we ask you not to disclose) any particularly sensitive data such as data relating to your health, religion, ethnic background or political views.
The BuyClub.ch platform is owned by GenevaOnline – a Swiss SARL located located at Chemin des Fins 25, 1218 Grand Sacconex.
This policy describes the data that we collect from you, why we collect it and what we do with it.
The "data controller" of your personal data (in other words, the organization that determines how your data is used) is GenevaOnline SARL.
For any questions, feel free to contact us via the 'Feedback' form on this site or by emailing admin at buyclub.ch
What Personal Data Do We Collect and How?
We collect information about you when you create an account, login to or visit our website, use a voucher and/or communicate with us.
We also collect information, such as usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and similar technologies.
Information You Provide To Us:
We collect information you provide directly to us when you create an account, login to or visit our website, use a voucher and/or communicate with us.
The types of information that we may collect include your name, e-mail, address, phone number, location or category preferences & payment information.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Platform:
When you use our Platform, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Information about the products and services you purchase from us
- Information about when you printed & used your voucher
- Information about your visit to our websites, including information about how and when you came to visit our websites, how you interacted with the websites (products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and where you went next
- Information about your IP address, your login information if you register on our website, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device information
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, device identifiers and other technologies
- Information from the service providers who advertise their products or services on our site, for example about your redemption of any voucher that you buy from us or if we provide delivery services to the merchant whereby we post the products to you on behalf of the merchant
- Information from third parties providing services to us (including, for example, our hosting provider, our payments processor, our email processor and our analytics provider)
- If you register or log into your account through a third-party social media service, we will have access to some of your third-party account information from that service, such as your name and other information in that account. We may also have access to third-party account information if you use share or like content from our platform on social media.
How Do We Use The Data We Collect?
We use your personal data for a variety of purposes related to the products and services we provide.
How Do We Share Your Data?
We will never sell your personal data or give it to anyone else for them to use for their own purposes without making that clear to you. There are, however, various ways in which we will share your data, as set out below:
International Transfer Of Your Data
Whenever we send (or permit a third party to send) your personal data outside of Europe, we will make sure that we take steps necessary to protect your data as required by applicable laws. For example, we may implement specific contract terms or we may rely on service providers who adhere to certain compliance programs overseas, or we may select service providers based in countries with strong local laws to protect your personal data.
Security Of Your Personal Data
We take the security of your data very seriously and have put physical, technical and administrative strategies, controls and measures in place to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure as required by law and in accordance with accepted good industry practice.
To help us keep your data safe please choose a strong, secure password, keep your password confidential and avoid sharing it with anyone.
Retention Of Your Personal Data
We retain certain information that we collect from you while you are a member of the Platform, and in certain cases where you have deleted your account, for the following reasons:
Rights that you may have, depending on the country in which you live, include:
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow us to recognize your device.
Duration of Cookies
Opting Out Of Cookies
Most devices and web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you may be able to remove or reject cookies. You can learn more about how to block cookies by visiting allaboutcookies.org. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Platform.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.