Stand Up Paddling or Wakeboarding at Twin's Club Versoix:
- Stand Up Paddle rental 4 x 1hour:
- Wakeboard class:
BuyClub.ch: Stand Up Paddle or Wakeboarding at Twins Club Versoix
Choose after pressing "Buy":
Option 1: Wakeboard class (
CHF 54 CHF 35)
- 20-min class incl ca 8 mins of instruction (on land) by pro wakeboard teacher + 12 mins of wakeboarding traction on the water. All equipoment included
- Already know how to wakeboard? Skip the instruction part & enjoy the 12 mins on the water
Option 2: Stand Up Paddle Rental 4 x 1 hour (
CHF 80 CHF 45)
- Pass for 4 x 1 hour SUP rentals (Incl board, paddle & life jacket)
- Pass is transferable; Use it for several rentals on the same day or different days
About Twin's Club Versoix
Twin's Club, managed by Anthony & Anthony (what were their parents thinking?) is in Versoix's Port Choiseul beach. They have it all: wakeboarding, SUPing, speed boating & banana-speed-floaters for the kids.
Available 7/7; Booking Required
- You can wakeboard or SUP 7/7 from 7h to 20h30, pending weather (& instructor availability for wakeboarding)
- Booking is required via 079 799 2056 or email@example.com
- In case of extreme weather, Twin's may have to cancel & reschedule the class.
Wakeboarding is Even More Fun with Friends
Each voucher is good for 1 person but up to 5 people fit on the boat so if you come with up to 4 friends (each person needs a voucher), you can all do the course together & have a blast.
- Wakeboarding: Min 8 y/o
- SUP: Min 5 y/o to ride with adult. Min 8 y/o to ride alone