5 Stars on Google
Smile Design Boutique (Quai du Mont-Blanc): Dental Cleaning with Dentist Checkup, or Professional Teeth WhiteningThis brand new clinic will change the way you think about the dentist, with innovative equipment, doctors with 20 years experience, bespoke treatments & beautiful facilities
BuyClub.ch: Dental Cleaning or Teeth Whitening at Smile Design Boutique
Watch the video (with sound) for 10 seconds and you'll understand this clinic does things a little differently:
Dentistry Never Looked Like This
We know you hate the dentist, but there's a real chance this will change after you visit Smile Design Boutique - Geneva’s brand new dental clinic (opened August 2018).
Smile Design brings a completely new approach to dentistry with a state-of-the-art facility spanning 3 floors & lounge areas that feel more like 5-star-hotels than waiting rooms. It's managed by a highly-qualified team of dentists & hygienists with 20 years experience, who deliver top-notch treatments.
See their outstanding Google reviews - every single of them for 5 stars.
Choose after clicking "Buy":
Dental Cleaning + X-rays + Dentist Checkup:
350 CHF 139
If the X-rays / dentist check-up reveals issues, Smile Design will give you a treatment plan & estimate for the required treatment. You can then choose when & where to have the treatment.
Professional Teeth Whitening + Dental Cleaning:
1000 CHF 389
Includes 3 phases:
Phase 1: Dentist check-up & teeth cleaning (1h). Your teeth have to be clean and free of major issues before the bleaching process begins
- Phase 2: Professional whitening treatment at the clinic (ca. 1h) using ISO-certified VOCO (Germany) Perfect Bleach Office+ technology
- Phase 3: Whitening home-kit. You'll have to use the kit at home 2-3 times to stabilise the whitening treatment
ISO-Certified German whitening technology from VOCO:
- The whitening process used Hydrogen-peroxide technology by VOCO Germany: among the world leaders in pro-grade teeth whitening
- Teeth can go up to 3 shades whiter
- Results vary depending on each persons natural tooth shade & the intensity / cause of the discolouration.
Does It Hurt?
- Bleaching is generally painless
- Some people may experience tooth sensitivity during the treatment & for a few weeks afterwards (especially when consuming hot / cold things)
Good to know:
- Pregnant / breastfeeding women can't do the whitening
- Whitening will restore fillings to their natural colour
- The whitening results last an average of 2 years
Dentist & Hygienist Working Hours
Mon, Wed 08h-12h30 / 13h30-18h
Tue, Thu 09h-13h30 / 14h30-19h
Fri 09h-13h / 13h30-16h