"Leaves skin seriously plump, supple & firm" - VOGUE
Microneedling at ReGeneva
Microneedling - the latest trend in non-invasive anti-aging - uses tiny needles to stimulate collagen production & infuses the skin with hyaluronic acid & vitamins
BuyClub.ch: Microneedling Facial at ReGeneva
Video for illustration purposes only (place shown is not ReGeneva)
"The tiny needle punctures ensure any product applied after is absorbed much more effectively, while your body naturally produces collagen & elastin, both of which leave the skin seriously plump, supple and firm."
"On a short-term basis, microneedling makes skin more radiant. Four microneedling sessions produced up to a 400% increase in collagen & elastin six months after completing treatment."
"You'll notice a dewy, glowy complexion & new plumpness to your skin."
- 1 Microneedling facial:
- 4 Microneedling facials:
Microneedling: Anti-Aging Approved By Medical Pros & Movie Stars
Microneedling - also known as Collagen Induction Therapy - is a highly effective skin treatment done mainly on the face. The treatment has become popular among Hollywood celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow & Jennifer Aniston thanks to its drastic benefits, supported by scientific clinical studies.
This is how it works:
- Face is cleansed & disinfected
- The medical technician uses an electric "pen" with tiny needles & moves it in a circular motion around the face, making micro-punctures & injecting hyaluronic acid & vitamins
- An antioxidant, hydrating cream & sunscreen is applied to the face
Each session lasts ca 45 minutes.
Microneedling's benefits incl:
- Improved collagen & elastin production, better texture & regeneration of skin, wrinkles are smoothed out, rejuvenated and complexion is brightened
- Treats acne scars & skin pigmentation issues
- Non-surgical and non-invasive
The Clinical Studies Behind Microneedling
More studies and expert opinions exist online. We recommend you research microneedling further online before buying today's voucher.
How Many Sessions Do you Need?
- For the best results, 4 sessions (spread over 2 months) are recommended. Results may vary from person to person
- Visible effects may take up to a few months to show, and may last 1-2 years
Does It Hurt? Side Effects?
- During the session, you may experience minimal pain, pinpoint blood drops & redness. If redness is experienced, it normally disappears after 48h
- Daily application of healing or moisturising cream and SPF 50 sunscreen is recommended for 7 days after treatment
- Makeup should be avoided for at least 24h after the treatment
ReGeneva is a new aesthetic center opened in Sept 2018 near the airport. The center was founded by Dr Thierry Dauvilliare - a renowned MD who has been practicing aesthetic medicine for 15 years in Geneva & Léman area and leading referral doctor for various world-class laboratories. ReGeneva delivers a variety of non-surgical anti-aging treatments such as microneedling, peels, botox & more as well as body contouring & laser hair removal.
The center boasts:
- Beautiful brand-new facilities
- Use the latest techniques & technologies
- Managed by a highly-qualified doctor, supported by a team of experienced technicians
- English, French, Italian & Chinese (Mandarin) spoken
The microneedling treatment will be delivered by one of the center's skilled technicians.
People with these conditions should not get microneedling: pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with active acne, people taking anticoagulants or aspirin or people with active herpes
Treatments Can Be Scheduled Mon-Fri, 9h-18h30