4 Stars on TripAdvisor
Forks Out, Hands In!
Discover an Authentic Ethiopian Dining Experience at Nyala Barka
- Incl 3-course meal & cocktails for 2 or 4 people
- Valid Mon-Thu
BuyClub.ch: Ethiopian Cuisine at Nyala Barka (4 Stars on TripAdvisor)
Ethiopian Food: Delicious, Fun & Very Hands-On!
Ethiopian dining is all about being social: an assortment of fresh food is served in the center of the table on a large platter for everyone to share, and the food is scooped up using traditional Injera bread (using a high-tech took called "hands"). It's unique, messy, fun & social, and we love it!
At One Of Geneva's Best Ethiopian Restaurants
Nyala Barka has firmly established its reputation as one of Geneva's top ethnic food restaurants, serving a variety of authentically prepared Ethiopian dishes in a warm, African-inspired setting.
Choose after clicking "Buy":
- 3-course meal for 2 people:
- 3-course meal for 4 people:
Each meal includes:
- Starter: 2 samosas / person
- Main: any main from the a-la-carte menu / person
- Dessert: any dessert / person
- Drinks: traditional Ethiopian honey-alcohol cocktail / person
Example main dishes:
- Lamb Tibs: cubes of lamb w green onions & peppers in traditional sauce
- Chicken Doro Wat: chicken marinated in lemon juice, braised in a paprika sauce
- Beef Zigni: cubes of beef simmered with mixed herbs, onions & sauce
Valid Eat-In & Takeaway, Dinner & Lunch
Tripadvisor (4/5 stars)
Went there with a large group of friends for a dinner. The food is great and delicious. No need to think too much you go for their typical dish or the veg one. The place is well located. Efficient service."
We were suggested by Eritrean friends to try Nyala and weren't disappointed. The food is amazing (we had the Royal Nyala plate which has a little bit of everything they have). Very nice owner/waiter, friendly service. The food is really tasty."
We love Ethiopian food and thie place doesn't disappoint. The atmosphere is warm and comfortable. The owner is very nice. We always order the Royal dish and it's delicious.."