Grand Massif Full-Day Ski Pass Including:
- Les Carroz
Valid from Jan 17 onwards
BuyClub.ch: Grand Massif Daily Ski Pass Incl Flaine, Carroz, Morillon, Samoëns & Sixt (Code to use Online)
Le Grand Massif includes 5 domains:
- Les Carroz
Just 1h from Geneva and 1h40 from Lausanne, Le Grand Massif is one of France's top ski resorts with 144 different slopes. It offers something for everyone: from extreme black slopes to soft beginner trails, with great on and off-piste.
Full-Day Ski Passes Valid All Season 7/7, from Jan 17 Onwards
- On Jan 16 2018 you'll receive a BuyClub voucher with an online code for each pass you purchased.
- Use the code to charge a Grand Massif Ski-Card (what's a Ski-Card) on Grand Massif's website: https://www.skipass-grand-massif.com/en/
- Use the charged Ski-Card to access the slopes directly, without needing to wait at the caisse
Grand Massif Ski-Cards are Euro 1.6 each (one time fee. You can then re-charge the card as many times as you'd like). Here's how to get Ski-Cards:
- order from BuyClub here (until Jan 15 2018). We'll send you the non-charged Ski-Card by post on Jan 19 (CH only)
- After receiving your BuyClub code, go to https://www.skipass-grand-massif.com/en/ and use your code to order a new charged Ski-Card. The Ski-Card will be delivered to you already charged with your code. Choose to have the Ski-Cards delivered by post (allow ca 1 week for delivery) or to collect it 24h later at the Grand Massif caisse you select
Each Ski-Card can be charged with just 1 code at a time. To use several codes on same day (ie: if a group wants to ski together on the same day using BuyClub codes), you'll need several Ski-Cards.
BuyClub's price is best on the market for adults & kids for a full day pass:
- BuyClub price: CHF 34.9
- Kids age 5-15 full price: CHF 42.4 (Euro 35.30)
- Kids under 5 ski for free