"PRP really turns back time" - COSMOPOLITAN
PRP (for Hair Loss or Facial) at Clinique de la Croix d'Or: Rated 5 Stars on Google
Breakthrough treatment using the body's natural growth factors to rejuvenate skin & hair growth. Choose 1 or 3 sessions, done by highly-qualified doctors at this highly-rated clinic
BuyClub.ch: PRP (Facial or for Hair Loss) at Clinique de la Croix d'Or
"Less than a week after my PRP session, my skin has never looked better or felt smoother. I can't wait to go back for round two"
"PRP is a great treatment option for hair loss because it has a number of scientifically based articles showing its efficacy increasing hair count, hair thickness, and the growth phase of the hair cycle"
Not Sure If PRP Is For You? Free Consultation Before Deciding
- Schedule a free 20 min consultation with the doctor at the clinic before deciding
- If a more intensive consultation is required, the clinic will charge you directly for this. The normal price for an intensive consultation is CHF 150 & lasts 45 min
- 1 PRP session for facial or for hair loss:
- 3 PRP sessions for facial or for hair loss:
Valid for men & women (PRP technology works in the same way for all genders)
PRP: Breakthrough Anti-Aging & Hair Loss Treatment
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is a non-invasive, natural & effective treatment supported by scientific clinical studies to slow hair loss & to reverse signs of skin aging.
This is how it works:
- A small amount of blood is drawn from your arm
- The plasma in your blood - which is the part that accelerates cell growth & collagen production - is separated from the other blood parts
- The high-concentration plasma is then injected around the face or into the scalp over the thinning hair area, to naturally boost reproduction.
Each session is ca 45 minutes, with no downtime for recovery.
- For facial skin: Improved collagen production, better texture & regeneration of skin, wrinkles are smoothed out, rejuvenated & brighter complexion
- For hair: Helps slow hair loss & stimulates new hair growth (results vary from person to person. PRP works best for people in the early stages of hair loss)
- Non-surgical and non-invasive
- Zero recovery time after each session (there might be some bruising of the treated area)
- Pain is not significant
The Clinical Studies Behind PRP
- For facial anti-aging:
- For hair loss:
More studies and expert opinions exist online. We recommend you research PRP further online before buying today's voucher.
How Many Sessions Do you Need?
- Benefits are usually achieved after just 1 session. For the best results, the clinic recommends 2-3 sessions spread over 3 months (1 session per month)
- Visible effects may take up to a few weeks to show, and may last for up to 2 years
Does It Hurt? Side Effects?
- During the session, you may experience some light pain, pinpoint bleeding, or redness of the face/scalp
- There are no known major side effects
At Clinique de la Croix d'Or
Clinique de la Croix d'Or, in Geneva center, specialises in premium aesthetic treatments. The clinic is managed by a team of highly-qualified medical doctors & technicians, and offers:
- A variety of non-invasive aesthetic treatments incl PRP, laser cosmetology, microneedling, medical peels and more
- Using the latest techniques & state-of-the-art equipment
- Beautiful facilities
- French & English spoken
The Treating Doctors
Your PRP sessions will be managed by Dr Poiraud primarily. If Dr Poiraud is not available, the treatments will be done by Dr Meyer. The doctors' credentials include:
Dr Mickaël Poiraud:
- PRP specialist
- University Diploma: morphological and anti-aging medicine (Université Claude Bernard Lyon )
- University Diploma: Injection and Filling Techniques (University Paris-Est Créteil)
Dr Raphaël Meyer:
Specialist Doctor in Aesthetics
Member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
Member of the World FUE Institute, a leading organisation in the field of hair restoration
Who Shouldn't Get PRP
- heavy drug & alcohol users,
- platelet or clotting disorders, sepsis or any form of acute or chronic infection
- severe systemic diseases, metastatic cancer, severe liver disease or HIV
- anyone undergoing anticoagulant or anti-platelet therapy
- anyone using aspirin, warfarin, dipyridamole, clopidogrel or tranexamic acid
In case of any doubt, consult with your doctor.
Clinique de la Croix d'Or
Rue de la Croix-d'Or 7
022 736 50 50
PRP treatments are done during these times:
Wed & Fri 9h30-19h30
Bookings can be made during these hours:
Days/hours may change