4.8 Stars on Google
Bespoke Tailor-Made Suit by Raj Mirpuri: 43 Years of Bespoke Tailoring Experience in Geneva,
London & Zurich
BuyClub.ch: Tailor-made Bespoke Suit by Raj Mirpuri
Bespoke Tailoring: Created Exclusively for YOU
A Bespoke suit is cut to your precise measurements and then hand sewn & finished according to exact standards - so it looks & feels way above ordinary "off the rack" suits. Here's a video about the difference between bespoke and off the rack.
Raj Mirpuri: 43 years of Bespoke Quality in London & Geneva
Raj Mirpuri is a family owned bespoke service that has been cutting top-end bespoke suits for over 4 decades with show-rooms in London's New Bond Street, Geneva's Place du Molard & Zurich's Bahnhofstrasse. Raj Mirpuri regularly deals with Geneva's most demanding clientele and their reputation is stellar.
Wedding Season Starts Now
Wedding season may seem far away, but now is the time to start thinking about your suit for the big day. Raj Mirpuri offer a personalised service where you discuss the aspects of the big day to tailor that perfect suit. They can also help tailor suits for your groomsmen, whether they're in Geneva or elsewhere.
200 Fabric Types, Modern or Classic Cut- You Decide
You'll get a personal tailor who will help you pick your fabric (over 200 options!), color & style. You can select the cutting style you want: from modern to classic & anything in between.
Measurements in Geneva or Zurich; Cut & Styling in London
You'll be measured in Geneva or Zurich (your choice) but the actual tailoring is done by master tailors in London's famous Bond Street. The tailors are hand selected by Raj Mirpuri.
How it Works
The process is simple and takes 7-8 weeks from start to finish:
- Measurement meeting (in Geneva or Zurich): your personal tailor will take your measurements and help you pick your fabric, style & color. Your pattern is then cut in London.
- 1st fitting (GVA or Zurich): 3-4 weeks later: suit 20% complete. You'll try on the suit, which will then be sent back to London for more work & adjustments.
- 2nd fitting (GVA or Zurich): 3-4 weeks later: suit 90% complete. You can still make slight adjustments to ensure perfect fit & feel. A master tailor in Geneva will then take 2-3 more days to complete the suit.
- Your suit is ready!
Raj Mirpuri cut women's suits as well (see it), and today's voucher is valid on mens or women's suits. However, women's suits are 30% more expensive on average than men's suits, and start at CHF 2500. Today's voucher is worth CHF 1880 off the suit you choose.
- 1 voucher = CHF 1880 credit towards any bespoke suit (suit = pants + jacket)
- Bespoke suits start at CHF 1880 for men and CHF 2500 for women. You can decide to go for more expensive styles / fabrics / extras and add cash directly at Raj Mirpuri
- Suits with chest, stomach or waist size of over 46 inches cost 20% more
Booking Your Measurement Appointment
Please use Raj Mirpuri's online system to book your fitting: www.bespokesu.it/visit
Zurich Showroom on Bahnhofstrasse
Raj Mirpuri recently opened a showroom in Zurich so you can use today's voucher there if you prefer.
Looking for Bespoke Dress Shirts?
This offer is valid for bespoke suits, but if you're looking for bespoke dress shirts, check out this page