Jobs at BuyClub.ch
Account Executive (Sales) Geneva - Full Time
Pls read this first: what's it like to work at BuyClub?
BuyClub.ch is Geneva's lead daily-deals site, focused exclusively on expat managers. We evolved from glocals.com (Geneva's largest expat network), which evolved from Sindy.ch (Geneva's largest expat parties). We're growing fast with annual sales of several million CHFs, and we thrive in a competetive market where big players with deep pockets crash regularly.
We have a small fun team of super talented, super committed folks. Because our team is small, everything you do at BuyClub will have an immediate impact on the business and the rest of the team. The deals you close will be visible to tens of thousands of Geneva expats.
We're hungry, we work hard, and we're obsessed with getting win-win results. We expect everyone at BuyClub to go beyond their job description and find ways to do things better, and we LOVE to reward our people for a job well done.
If that sounds like a place you'd enjoy working in, come join us!
What you'll do:
You'll be in our front line, representing BuyClub daily in front of local merchants. You need to be a born sales person and have a strong abiltiy to close deals. Your main roles will be to:
- Identify - using a variety of online and offline sources - the best local businesses in and around Geneva
- Establish contact and set up meetings with these businesses to learn their needs, propose a tailor made BuyClub solution, and obtain a commitment
- Build and manage the long-term relationships with businesses who work with us
- Help the rest of the team identify ways to constantly improve the way we work
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Hungry to succeed, ready to work hard to make things happen
- Results oriented
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive in non-structured environment and to remain motivated and focused with little daily supervision
- Have Swiss work permit
- Fluent French, Good English
Competetive salary: base salary + commission based on revenues received from the deals you close
Working with a fun dynamic team
A unique learning experience of working in a fast moving super competetive market, where you have direct impact on the business
Pls email us in English, to Nir@BuyClub.ch (Nir is BuyClub's co-founder) with:
- Short letter selling yourself. We mean it - sell yourself. We'd love to hear why you'll be great for the job, and why we should pick you and not someone else. Use a personal or formal tone, as you wish. We just want to see how you sell and if you have the passion. Make them shine through!
- Your CV