Jobs at BuyClub.ch
to work in English, full time, from our center-Geneva office
Application deadline: April 15 2019
Who are we?
BuyClub.ch (from the glocals.com group, est 2007) is the leading private-sales site for expat managers in Swiss Romande. We’re profitable & growing, and we’re a great team of 8 friendly folks from 7 different nationalities, working out of Geneva.
What you’ll do as our Client-Service Manager
Help our clients (ie: individuals who bought vouchers on BuyClub, and business owners who sold vouchers on BuyClub) to solve issues, while applying our internal policies and your own common sense.
Most of your work will be via email and in English. But some work is also over the phone in French.
Skills you’ll need
- Strong English communications (you’ll need to communicate complex ideas in a simple, crisp way)
- Natural empathy for others (you’ll need to understand the client’s issue and feelings)
- Common sense (so you can decide when and how to make exceptions to our policies)
Good to have but not must:
- Client service work experience
Mandatory requirements (if you don’t meet these, please don’t apply)
- Swiss work permit or EU passport
- Be available for full-time work from Geneva, starting in the coming months (the faster, the better)
- English at mother-tongue level
- French at very good level
What’s great about working at BuyClub
- Competitive salary with all Swiss social benefits
- Pleasant informal work environment, with balanced work hours
- Clear & fair expectations
- Exposure to many different businesses owners who work with BuyClub
To start our process, please fill this Google Hire form:
https://tinyurl.com/buyclub-job (you’ll need to have a Google account to access the form)
Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Nir Ofek, BuyClub Co-director