"Wonderful experience with Verbier Summits" -Richard Branson
Tandem Paragliding Over Amazing Verbier, incl Video & Photos of Your Flight, with Verbier Summits
Rated 5 stars on Tripadvisor & Facebook
BuyClub.ch: Tandem Paragliding over Verbier
Trust us: WATCH the Above Video!
"Paragliding has become a must in Verbier thanks to Verbier Summits"
"Thank you Verbier Summits for such a wonderful experience"
"Thanks for looking after my kids"
"One of the top paragliding sites in the world."
"Flying with Stu was the most exhilarating experience of my life"
1 voucher =
- 25-30 minute tandem paragliding over Verbier (value: CHF 160), plus:
- video + pics of your flight (value: CHF 50)
'Verbier Summits' - The Best Online Reviews We've Seen (Richard Branson + Bill Gates Agrees)
Verbier Summits paragliding school is owned & managed by twin bros Mike & Stu Belbas, who have over 20 years experience and 14,000 flight hours between them. These guys have some of the best reviews we've ever seen:
- Reviews from Richard Branson, Bill Gates and more guys who knows all about great service
- 5 stars on TripAdvisor
- 5 stars on Facebook
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Accredited by Swiss authorities (OFAC and FSVL) for their safety & quality
Tandem Paragliding Over Verbier: The Best of Switzerland
A qualified Verbier Summits paragliding instructor will brief you in English, harness you and him together to a paraglider, and away you go for a 20-30 min flight! You’ll fly over Verbier with an amazing view of the Alps and the countryside, with views usually reserved only for postcards and chocolat boxes. No paragliding experience or medical certificate needed.
When You Can Fly?
- 7/7 9h-17h (pending weather & instructor availabilit)
- During the summer months, flights end ca. 19h
- Flights take 20-30 mins and the landing site is at Le Chable
Meeting Point / Landing Point
- Park your car La Chable, where you'll also land.
- The meeting point is at the Les Ruinettes gondola (unless you agree differently with your instructor). To get to Les Ruinettes, buy a "Paragliding pass" at Le Chable or Médran and take the cable car up to Les Ruinettes. The pass costs CHF 18
- The cable car is closed from Apr 9 - Jul 7. During this time an instructor will drive you up to Les Ruinettes from Le Chable or Verbier. You'll need to request this option when you make your reservation
Where You Can Park
Parking is available at Le Chable cable car station or in the public parking areas in Verbier
Booking & Cancelations
- Phone booking mandatory, 24h cancellation policy
- The instructor may cancel any jump in case of bad weather / strong winds (your voucher will not count as used in this case)
Rte de Verbier 77,
079 710 91 32
079 313 56 77
Flights take off from Verbier Les Ruinettes