UKIYO Ramen & Noodle Bar (Grenus & Eaux Vives): CHF 80 Credit Valid 7/7 Dinner & Lunch, Eat-In & Take-AwayUKIYO is celebrated by Gault&Millau and is ranked among Geneva's top 10 best Japanese restos
BuyClub.ch: UKIYO Noodle Bar 7/7 (Gault&Millau Selection): CHF 80 Credit
"A real Japanese noodle bar"
"Come this way for great Japanese noodles in Geneva!"
- Le Temps
"Ukiyo's Japanese chef prepares the fresh noodles right in front of the clients"
Does Ukiyo Serve Geneva's Best Ramen? そう思います
Ukiyo is one of our best sellers and it's easy to see why:
- Great ramen, udon & more Japanese specials
- Gault&Millau selection
- TripAdvisor Travellers Choice award
- Ranked among top 10 Japanese restaurants in Geneva on Tripadvisor
- 2 locations open 7/7: Grenus (near Manor) & Eaux-Vives
Ukiyo's house special is Japanese ramen soup, with ramen noodles handmade daily in the resto.
1 voucher = CHF 80 credit for 2+ people towards any food on the menu, valid 7/7 dinner & lunch at both Ukiyo locations
Example Ramen & Udon:
- TOKYO RAMEN: Shoyu ramen revisited with chicken chashu, bamboo shoot & spinach
- SAPPORO MISO RAMEN: Traditional homemade miso soup with chilli chicken, corn & kimchi
KAKE UDON: Udon in authentic dashi, rich in umami
- CURRY UDON: Curry with minced & breaded chicken
- VEGAN UDON: Udon, tasty natural dashi made with kombu seaweed, vegetables & shiitake
Valid 7/7 Dinner & Lunch at 2 Ukiyo Locations
- Ukiyo Grenus (Geneva center)
- Ukiyo Frontenex (Eaux-Vives)
Ukiyo Noodle Bar
Grenus (Geneva Center near Manor)
Place De-Grenus 6
022 525 70 71
Avenue de Frontenex 6
022 736 45 59
Lunch & Dinner 7/7 (open non-stop 11h30-22h)
Eat-in or Takeaway