Japanese at UKIYO Ramen & Noodle Bar (Grenus & Eaux Vives): CHF 80 Credit Valid 7/7 Dinner & LunchUkiyo is currently open only for take-away, due to COVID. The voucher will also be valid for eat-in if/when restrictions allow full re-opening
BuyClub.ch: UKIYO Noodle Bar (Gault&Millau Selection): CHF 80 Credit
"The customer is immersed in the atmosphere of a real Japanese noodle bar"
"Come this way for great Japanese noodles in Geneva!"
"Ukiyo's Japanese chef prepares the fresh noodles right in front of the clients"
Ukiyo Noodle Bar: Award-Winning Ramen, Udon & More. 召し上がれ !
Ukiyo is one of our best sellers and it's easy to see why:
- Great ramen, udon & more Japanese specials
- Gault&Millau selection
- TripAdvisor Travellers Choice award
- Ranked #3 Japanese restaurant in Geneva on Tripadvisor
- & 2 locations: Grenus & Eaux-Vives
- 7/7 dinner & lunch
Ukiyo's house special - Japanese ramen noodles - are handmade in the resto each day following the authentic Japanese method.
Pay CHF 39 for CHF 80 credit on any food on the menu for 2+ people, valid 7/7 dinner & lunch at both Ukiyo locations
Example Ramen & Udon:
- TOKYO RAMEN: Shoyu ramen revisited with chicken chashu, bamboo shoot & spinach
- SAPPORO MISO RAMEN: Traditional homemade miso soup with chilli chicken, corn & kimchi
KAKE UDON: Udon in authentic dashi, rich in umami
- JAPANESE CURRY: Curry with minced & breaded chicken
- GUYDON: Hot rice bowl with slices of beef, onions & a poached egg
Valid 7/7 Dinner & Lunch at 2 Ukiyo Locations
- Ukiyo Grenus (Geneva center)
- Ukiyo Frontenex (Eaux-Vives)
Currently open for Takeaway only
Once Ukiyo re-opens also for eat-in, the voucher will be valid for eat-in & take-away. However, re-opening date for eat-in can't be guaranteed
Ukiyo Noodle Bar
Place De-Grenus 6
022 525 70 71
Avenue de Frontenex 6
022 736 45 59
Lunch & Dinner 7/7
Eat-in or Takeaway