"Skin is tighter & smoother" -ELLE
[Open during lockdown] Microneedling Facial at ReGeneva (near Airport): Rated 5 Stars on Google
This highly effective treatment - celebrated by the press - uses micro-needles to stimulate collagen production & to infuse the skin with hyaluronic acid & vitamins
BuyClub.ch: Microneedling at ReGeneva
Video for illustration purposes only (place shown is not ReGeneva)
"The tiny needle punctures ensure any product applied after is absorbed much more effectively, while your body naturally produces collagen & elastin, both of which leave the skin seriously plump, supple and firm."
"Four microneedling sessions produced up to a 400% increase in collagen & elastin six months after completing treatment."
"You'll notice a dewy, glowy complexion & new plumpness to your skin."
- 1 Microneedling facial:
- 4 Microneedling facials:
Microneedling: Highly Effective Anti-Aging Technique
Microneedling - also known as Collagen Induction Therapy - is a highly effective skin treatment done mainly on the face. The treatment's results are proven by scientific clinical studies, and the treatment has become popular among Hollywood celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow & Jennifer Aniston.
This is how it works:
- Face is cleansed & disinfected
- The medical technician moves an electric "derma pen" with tiny needles around the face, making micro-punctures & injecting hyaluronic acid & vitamins into your skin
- An antioxidant, hydrating cream & sunscreen is applied to the face
Each session lasts ca 45 minutes.
Microneedling's benefits are obtained due to 2 actions:
- direct non-filler injection of hyaluronic acid & vitamins into your skin, plus:
- improved natural collagen & elastin production by your body, as a reaction to the micro-punctures done by the derma pen.
The end benefits include:
- Better texture & regeneration of skin
- Smoother wrinkles
- Treats acne scars & skin pigmentation issues
The Clinical Studies Behind Microneedling
More studies and expert opinions exist online. We recommend you research microneedling further online before buying today's voucher.
How Many Sessions Do you Need?
- For the best results, 4 sessions (spread over 2 months) are recommended. Results may vary from person to person
- Visible effects may take up to a few months to show, and may last 1-2 years
Does It Hurt? Side Effects?
- During the session, you may experience minimal pain, pinpoint blood drops & redness. If redness is experienced, it normally disappears after 48h
- Daily application of healing or moisturising cream and SPF 50 sunscreen is recommended for 7 days after treatment or as long as there is skin irritation
- Makeup should be avoided for at least 24h after the treatment
At ReGeneva, Done By A Qualified Aesthetic Technician
ReGeneva opened in 2018 near the airport. The center was founded by Dr Thierry Dauvillare - a renowned MD who has been practising aesthetic medicine for 15+ years and is a leading referral doctor for various world-class laboratories. ReGeneva delivers a variety of non-surgical anti-aging treatments such as microneedling, peels, botox & more, as well as body contouring & laser hair removal.
The center boasts:
- Beautiful & modern facilities
- Use the latest techniques & technologies
- Managed by a highly-qualified doctor, supported by a team of experienced technicians
- English, French, Italian & Chinese (Mandarin) spoken
The microneedling treatment will be delivered by one of the center's skilled technicians.
People with these conditions should not get microneedling: pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with active acne, people taking anticoagulants or aspirin or people with active herpes
Treatments can be scheduled during these open hours: