"Tui-Na is a natural boost for the body" - ELLE
Chinese Tui Na Massage
(with Acupuncture option)
at Qi Medicine Naturelle
BuyClub.ch: Chinese Tui Na Massage at Qi Medicine Naturelle
"Tui Na is a natural boost that restores balance & energy circulation in the body."
"The greatest advantage of tui na is that it focuses on maintaining overall balance with both physical and mental health."
"Acupuncture helps release your brain's natural painkillers, soothes anxiety, boosts your mood & more."
- 7+ years of experience
- Graduated from Chu Zen Institute of Acupuncture & Tui Na in Paris
- Practised under Dr Wang He Sheng in China for 1 year
What is Tui Na & Acupuncture?
- Tui Na is a traditional Chinese massage technique where the therapist uses fingers, hands, thumbs, knuckles & elbows to target specific pressure points to loosen & relax your muscles & joints and help balance your body's energy flow. Tui Na is super relaxing, increases blood flow, strengthens the immune system and can help alleviate headaches, insomnia & pain.
- Acupuncture can help with pain, stress, anxiety, migraines, fatigue, depression & weight management. During an acupuncture session, the therapist inserts special hair-thin needles into specific body points depending on the patient's particular needs. Acupuncture can be used to treat existing conditions and/or to help prevent illness and promote well being.
Choose 1 of 3 options after clicking "Buy":
- Option 1: Tui Na Massage with Acupuncture (1h total):
CHF 140CHF 59
- Option 2: 3 sessions of Tui Na Massage with Acupuncture (1h total each session):
CHF 420CHF 169
- Option 3: Tui Na Massage (1h total):
CHF 120CHF 59
Valid during all open hours
Qi Médicine Naturelle
Rue de Lausanne 44
079 109 42 01
Mon, Wed, Fri 08h-20h
Tue & Sat 08h-14h
Closed on Thursdays
Opening days/hours may change