5 Stars on FacebookRelax on the Water: Easy Guided Kayaking Tour on Lake Geneva or Down the Rhône River with Rafting-Loisirs. For All Levels, Guide & Equipment Included
Beat the heat in these chill activities for adults & kids from age 6
BuyClub.ch: Kayaking in Lake Geneva or Down the Arve with Rafting-Loisirs (1 voucher = access for 1 person)
Easy Kayak Tours for All Levels
Today's offer is for Kayak guided tours on the lake or floating down the Rhone River. The tours are easy and are for all levels.
Want more adrenaline? Check our offer for Rafting on the Arve.
1 voucher = access for 1 person to 2h30 guided kayaking tour. You can use choose (when reserving) between 2 tour types:
- Lake-Geneva Tour "Randonée Kayak sous le Jet d'Eau"
- Min age: 10 with accompanying adult (14 without adult)
- When: Tue, Fri & Sat 18h30
- Arrival / departure: Quai de Cologny (from "Ruth" TPG bus stop, walk 500m towards Cologny)
- Floating Down the Rhône River "Descente du Rhône en Kayak"
- Min age: 6 with accompanying adult (14 without adult)
- When: Wed & Sat 14h
- Departure: Pointe de la Jonction (TPG bus stop "Jonction")
- Arrival: Peney (5 mins walk from TPG bus stop "Satigny Peney-Dessous")
All Equipment & Guide Included
- guide (the guide may be in a different kayak, not in your kayak)
- 2-seater kayak
Good to Know
- Tours include 30 minutes briefing & 30 min on the water
- Some tours may be canceled by Rafting-Loisirs
- The group might include several kayaks together (it's not a private tour). If your kayak has an empty seat, the school may ask another tour participant or the guide to join your kayak
- Must bring own bathing suit, towel, a hat, water bottle & shoes
About Rafting Loisirs
With 27 years in the business, Rafting-Loisirs is one of Geneva's most experienced providers of water adventures.