"The epitome of romantic ballets" - LeProgramme.ch
Giselle Ballet by Andrey Batalov's St. Petersburg Classical Ballet Company, Guest Starring Prima Ballerina of Ukraine National Ballet. March 22 @ BFM
BuyClub.ch: Giselle Ballet, Mar 22 @ BFM
"Giselle is the epitome of the romantic ballet, with impeccable technique, strict geometric forms of the ballet body & the apparently weightless dancers from Batalov's dynamic, young ballet company"
Giselle Ballet by World-Class Ballet Stars
Giselle is among the world's most romantic ballet masterpieces, telling the enchanting story of Giselle and the underworld's ghosts & fairies. The show will be performed by the St. Petersburg Classical Ballet Company of Andrey Batalov, with 3 world-class guest-stars:
- Natalia Kusch: Prima Ballerina of Vienna State Ballet (former)
- Denis Nedak: Principal dancer of Ukraine National Ballet (former)
- Olga Golitsa: Prima Ballerina of Ukraine National Ballet
Andrey Batalov - the show's art director - is one of Russia's most decorated ballet dancers (incl winner of "Artist of Russia" 2010 - one of Russia's highest awards).
The ballet will be in Geneva for 1 performance on March 22, 2020.
Today's Offer: Tickets to the March 22 Show @ BFM, 18h
Choose category after pressing buy:
- Category 1:
- Category 2:
At the Beautiful BFM Theatre
Located in the middle of the Rhône River, the prestigious BFM Theatre is a cultural institution that hosts numerous operas & theatre spectacles in its 1000-seat auditorium.
- To sit together, pls buy all your seats in 1 purchase
- The seats allocated to BuyClub respect the same category definitions that Ticketcorner use (see category definitions)
- Your exact seat will be allocated by the show producers, according to the category you chose. You won't be able to select your exact seat.
Tickets will be delivered by post around March 13, 2020
Place des Volontaires 2
Mar 22, 2020 @ 18h