We also have a different offer for PRP for Hair Loss
"Less than a week later, my skin has never looked better or felt smoother. I can't wait to go back for round two"
"We tested PRP Facials. Once the swelling went down, I almost immediately noticed the difference: brighter, plumper, tighter and more refined skin"
- HARPER'S BAZAAR
Video for illustration purposes only (place shown is not The Geneva Clinic)
- 1 PRP Vampire facial:
- 3 PRP Vampire facials:
Today's offer is open for men & women (PRP technology works in the same way for all genders)
Vampire Facial not your thing? Check out the offer for PRP Hair Loss Treatment
PRP Vampire Facial: Breakthrough in Skin Anti-Aging
Famously known as the "Vampire Facial", this treatment has become popular with Hollywood stars & the media, but its medical term is "PRP Facial". PRP stands for Platelet Rich Plasma: it's a non-invasive & natural treatment, supported by scientific clinical studies.
This is how it works:
- A small amount of blood is drawn from your arm
- The plasma - which is the part of your blood that accelerates collagen production & skin rejuvenation - is separated from the other blood parts
- The plasma is injected around the face
Each session is 30-60 minutes, with no downtime for recovery
- Improved collagen production, better texture and regeneration of skin, wrinkles are smoothed out, rejuvenated and bright complexion
- Non-surgical and non-invasive
- Zero recovery time after each session (there might be some bruising of the treated area)
- Pain is not significant
The Clinical Studies Behind PRP
More studies and expert opinions exist online. We recommend you research PRP further online before buying today's voucher.
How Many Sessions Do you Need?
- Benefits are usually achieved after just 1 session. 3 sessions (spread over 6 months) are recommended for best results.
- Visible effects may take up to a few months to show, and may last for up to 2 years.
Does It Hurt? Side Effects?
- During the session, you may experience minimal pain, pinpoint bleeding, or redness of the scalp
- There are no known major side effects
For Women & Men, at The Geneva Clinic
The Geneva Clinic combines 5-star hotel service & amenities, with top Swiss-qualified aesthetic doctors. The Geneva Clinic is owned & managed by the same team that runs the successful Gentlemen's Clinic, and they combine their international expertise in the cosmetic-aesthetic field to provide high-quality service for men & women.
About the Treating Doctor
Your PRP sessions will be managed by Dr. Med. Mickaël Poiraud, a highly qualified doctor with these credentials:
- Specialized in PRP
- University Diploma in morphological and anti-aging medicine (University Lyon 1)
- University Diploma in Injection and Filling Techniques (DUTIC, University Paris-Créteil)
Who Shouldn't Get PRP
People suffering from these symptoms should not get PRP: heavy drug & alcohol users, platelet or clotting disorders, sepsis or any form of acute or chronic infection, severe systemic diseases, metastatic cancer, severe liver disease or HIV, anticoagulant or anti-platelet therapy, anyone using aspirin, warfarin, dipyridamole, clopidogrel or tranexamic acid