"Good News for Anyone With Thinning Hair" - Allure
Breakthrough PRP Hair Loss Treatment for Men & Women at The Geneva Clinic
- Technique supported by clinical studies
- Choose 1 or 3 sessions (1h each)
Or check our offer for PRP 'Vampire Facial'
BuyClub.ch: PRP Hair Loss Treatment at The Geneva Clinic
We also have a separate offer for PRP 'Vampire Facial'
"The use of PRP is "a great treatment option for hair loss because it has a number of scientifically based articles showing its efficacy increasing hair count, hair thickness, and the growth phase of the hair cycle," says Neil Sadick, dermatologist in New York City and the director of the Sadick Research Group for understanding and treating hair loss. He adds the treatment has been gaining popularity around the world within the last few years"
Choose option after clicking "Buy":
- 1 PRP sessions for hair loss:
- 3 PRP sessions for hair loss:
Today's offer is open for men & women (PRP technology works in the same way for all genders)
Not into hair loss PRP? Check out the offer for PRP 'Vampire Facial' Anti-Aging Treatment
PRP: A Breakthrough in Hair Loss Treatment
PRP stands for Platelet Rich Plasma. It's a non-invasive & natural treatment, supported by scientific clinical studies.
The process in non-scientific words:
- A small amount of blood is drawn from your arm
- The plasma - which is part of your blood that accelerates cell growth - is separated from the other blood parts
- The plasma is injected into the scalp (using tiny needles) over the thinning-hair area
Each session is 30-60 minutes, and you don't need any downtime for recovery
The process in scientific words:
- Helps to slow hair loss and to stimulate new hair growth (results vary from person to person. PRP works best for people in the early stages of hair loss)
- Non-surgical and non-invasive
- Zero recovery time after each session (there might be some bruising of the treated area)
- Pain is not significant
More studies and expert opinions exist online. We recommend you further research PRP online before buying today's voucher.
How Many Sessions Do you Need?
- 3 sessions are recommended over the first year
- After the initial wave of 3 sessions, a maintenance session every 6-12 months is recommended
As results depend on each individual's natural healing processes, results may vary
- During the session, you may experience minimal pain, pinpoint bleeding, or redness of the scalp
- There are no known major side effects
- Specialized in PRP
- University Diploma in morphological and anti-aging medicine (University Lyon 1)
- University Diploma in Injection and Filling Techniques (DUTIC, University Paris-Créteil)
People suffering from these symptoms should not get PRP:
- heavy drug & alcohol users
- platelet or clotting disorders, sepsis or any form of acute or chronic infection
- severe systemic diseases, metastatic cancer, severe liver disease or HIV
- anticoagulant or anti-platelet therapy
- anyone using aspirin, warfarin, dipyridamole, clopidogrel or tranexamic acid