4.3 Stars on Google
5-Dish Ethiopian Dinner / Lunch (incl Wine) for 2 at La Gazelle d'Or: 25+ Years in BusinessEthiopian food - scooped with the hands - is perfect for sharing. And Gazelle d'Or has been serving it 7/7 for 25 years.
BuyClub.ch: Ethiopian Cuisine for 2 at Gazelle d'Or
Hello Hands, Goodbye Forks
Ethiopian dining is as social as things get: the food is served on a large platter for everyone to share, and then scooped up using traditional Injera bread held in your hands. Forks don't come into play (unless you ask for them). After a potential 1-2 sloppy tries at scooping up the food, you'll become an expert! And you'll see the old saying is probably true: eating together brings people together.
La Gazelle D'Or: 25 Years in Business
La Gazelle d'Or has been serving delicious Eritrean & Ethiopian cuisine in Geneva for 25 years. The restaurant is known & loved for it's lively atmosphere, authentic African decor & excellent cuisine that's earned it 4 stars on TripAdvisor.
1 voucher = "Asmara Discovery Menu with wine" for 2 people:
- Sambusas: Ethiopian fried dough pastry filled with meat or vegetables
- Chicken Derho Wet: chicken marinated in lemon juice, braised in a paprika sauce
- Zilzil Wet: strips of tender beef sauteed in butter, herbs, spices and vegetables.
- Asa Wet: Fish sautéed with spicy sauce, tomatoes, onions and seasoning
Good To Know
- You can exchange the demi-bottle of wine for 2 cocktails of your choice up to a max value of CHF 12 each
- You may be able to change some dishes on the menu for other dishes of the same value. Please see directly with your waiter
- Gazelle d'Or's injera bread is made from a combination of teff, maize, sarrassin (buckwheat) flour & millet, and is 100% gluten-free
Valid 7/7 During All Open Hours
La Gazelle d'Or
Rue de Lyon 55
022 340 33 50
022 535 08 56
7/7 Dinner & Lunch
Days/hours may change