Just Opened in New Location. 5 Stars on glocals
1h Traditional Japanese Shiatsu Massage at Institut de Médecine Naturelle by Michel del Amor: Massage Teacher at Ecole Migros Geneva
BuyClub.ch: 1h Shiatsu Massage at Institut de Médecine Naturelle
What's Special About Japanese Shiatsu Massage?
Shiatsu is a holistic Japanese massage technique that focuses on the muscles & the body's energy flow. The therapist uses his fingers, hands, thumbs, knees & elbows to target specific pressure points that will loosen & relax your muscles & joints and help balance your body's energy flow.
About Institut de Médecine Naturelle
Institut de Médecine Naturelle is owned by Michel del Amor: massage teacher at Ecole Migros Geneva.
His credentials include:
- Massage teacher at Ecole Migros
- Expert therapist with 15+ years experience
- Certifications in Shiatsu, reflexology, Reiki & other holistic practices
- Speaks English , French, Spanish & Italian
Michel is passionate about the healing power of natural medicine, and used his knowledge to provide a personalized massage. This attentive service earned Michel a perfect 5-star rating on glocals.com.
- The massage is done while you're fully-clothed on a massage bed
Not Into Shiatsu Massage? No Problem.
You can alternatively use your voucher for any one of these other 1h massages delivered by Michel:
- Relaxing (with organic oil)
- Pre / Post-natal
- Foot reflexology