5 Stars on Facebook
Cryotherapy at Swiss Cryotherapy Center (Eaux Vives): 2 or 5 Sessions
Flash exposure to sub-zero temperatures to jump-start metabolism, relieve muscle pain & increase energy
BuyClub.ch: Cryotherapy at Swiss Cryotherapy Center Geneva
"Increase blood circulation, minimize pain, and reduce inflammation. And plenty of beauty benefits too"
"Cryotherapy is an extreme pick-me-up. More than that, it is said to work wonders for the skin, can boost your immune response, ease chronic pain, heal nerve damage, and even improve sporting performance"
- THE TELEGRAPH UK
Cryotherapy is a natural treatment that exposes your body to sub-zero temperatures (as low as -165°C) for up to 3 minutes, inside a special walk-in chamber. The extremely cold temperature is reported to provide a wide range of benefits such as:
- increased metabolism
- relief of muscle aches & inflammation
- increased energy levels
Professional athletes use Cryotherapy regularly to speed up muscle healing and increase performance, and Cristiano Ronaldo even has his own machine at home.
About Swiss Cryotherapy Center
Swiss Cryotherapy is among Swiss Romande's leading Cryotherapy institutes with centres in Geneva, Lausanne & Coppet. The centres are equipped with state-of-the-art Cryoness® walk-in chambers (often called "cryosaunas"), supported by qualified therapists to ensure your experience is superb.
Each session is in full privacy.
Choose 2 or 5 Sessions
- 2 sessions of full-body Cryotherapy:
CHF 80CHF 49
- 5 sessions of full-body Cryotherapy:
CHF 185CHF 119
Good to Know
- Each session includes 1-3 minutes in the chamber
- You should wait at least 1 week between sessions
- Minimum age, weight, height: 12 y/o, 40 kg, 1m45
- You'll remain in underwear (in total privacy) during the sessions
- You should NOT do Cryotherapy if you're:
- Suffering from respiratory issues such as asthma
- More restrictions apply. If you have health conditions, pls consult with your Doctor
Today's offer is valid for Swiss Cryotherapy's Geneva location.
Days/hours may change