"Gastronomic odyssey of Japanese delicacy & Peruvian exuberance" - GoOut!
Peruvian - Japanese Fusion Cuisine at Le Baroque Restaurant: CHF 140 Credit
Asian dishes mix with Latin cuisine at one of Geneva's trendiest restaurants, with great reviews on Facebook, Tripadvisor & Google
BuyClub.ch: Le Baroque: CHF 140 Credit
“Le Baroque's cuisine takes the taste buds on a gastronomic odyssey. The chef skillfully marries in the same dish Japanese delicacy, Peruvian exuberance & Mediterranean sweetness”
- Go Out!
"A real institution & unmissable spot in Geneva that attracts epicureans & night owls"
“Le Baroque is a highlight of Geneva’s nightlife"
Le Baroque brings a dose of glitz & glamour to Geneva’s dining scene, attracting a beautiful & cosmopolitan crowd. The exclusive restaurant & cocktail bar span 3 floors in the classy Passage des Lions.
Here’s what we love about Le Baroque:
4.5 stars on Facebook
Excellent press reviews
Fusion cuisine of Peruvian - Japanese - Mediterranean dishes
By executive chef Morgan Bigot who has worked in some of Geneva's finest 5* gourmet kitchens
Cocktails named among the best in Geneva by Gault & Millau
Beautiful & classy setting, incl 2 spacious dining areas & a bar
1 voucher = CHF 140 open credit for 2+ people on any food from the menu
- Valid dinner Thurs-Sat & lunch Mon-Fri
- Eat-in & take-away
- Roast veal loin, stuffed seasonal vegetables & veal jus
- Cod fish cooked "meunière", carrots & fennel with coriander
- Classic ceviche with leche de tigre
- Grilled Chicken Gyoza & spicy mayonnaise
- Fried squids & chimichurri sauce
- Creamy burrata, eggplant caviar & tomatoes
- Croaker carpaccio, avocado & piña colada leche
- Truffle Focaccia to share
See menu (may change)
Valid Dinner Thurs-Sat & Lunch Mon-Fri
Passage des Lions
Rue du Rhône 4
022 310 39 90
Open days / hours may change