"A highlight of Geneva's nightlife" - COTE
Peruvian - Japanese Fusion Cuisine at Le Baroque Restaurant: CHF 140 Open CreditAward-winning dishes & cocktails, plus an amazing atmosphere meet at one of Geneva's trendiest restaurants. Valid dinner & lunch
BuyClub.ch: Fusion Cuisine at La Baroque Restaurant: CHF 140 Credit
“Le Baroque's cuisine takes the taste buds on a gastronomic odyssey. Head chef, Charles Parreau, skillfully marries in the same dish Japanese delicacy, Peruvian exuberance and Mediterranean sweetness”
- Go Out!
"A real institution & unmissable spot in Geneva that attracts epicureans & night owls from around the world"
“Le Baroque - a highlight of Geneva’s nightlife - will have no problem drawing in the crowds”
Le Baroque brings a dose of glitz & glamour to Geneva’s night scene, attracting a beautiful & cosmopolitan crowd. The exclusive restaurant & cocktail bar spans 3 floors and is located on the classy Passage des Lions. They serve a menu of refined fusion cuisine that makes for an elegant lunch or dinner, but it’s the festive after-dinner vibe that’s put Le Baroque among the city’s top go-to spots for those with a taste for fun & the high-life.
Here’s what we love about Le Baroque:
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence & 4-stars
Fusion menu of refined Mediterranean & Asian dishes prepared by executive chef, Romaine Marie, who has worked in some of France’s finest gourmet kitchens
Hand-mixed cocktails, named among the best in Geneva by Gault & Millau
Beautiful & classy setting, incl 2 spacious dining areas, a bar & Cosette private club (free access to restaurant guests until midnight on most nights)
Large outdoor terrace
Amazing late-night atmosphere from Thursday night, with a DJ, live music, dancing & an all-out party!
- 1 voucher = CHF 140 open credit for 2+ people, valid on any food on the menu
- Valid dinner Tue-Fri & lunch Mon-Fri
- Not valid on drinks
- Black Angus beef filet, mashed potatoes & sautéed vegetables
- Lobster linguine
- Sea bass fillet served with sautéed vegetables with ginger, virgin olive oil & lemon confit
- Grilled chicken Gyoza served with Japanese mayonnaise
- Ceviche “Autentico” - sea bream served with traditional “leche de tigre”
- Baroque-style beef tartare
- Crispy tuna tataki with eggplant caviar
- Fried Burrata, rocket salad & tomatoes
See menu (may change)
Valid Dinner Tue-Fri & Lunch Mon-Fri
Passage des Lions
Rue du Rhône 4
022 310 39 90
Kitchen closes at 22h30
Open days / hours may change