Once In A Lifetime Experience!
5 Stars on Facebook & Google
Hot Air Balloon Ride from Geneva / Lausanne / Rolle / Gstaad / Fribourg with
BALLONS du LEMAN
- Each voucher valid for 1 person
- Valid 2 yearss
BuyClub.ch: Hot Air Balloon ride with BALLONS DU LEMAN (1 voucher = 1 person)
Amazing Once in a Lifetime Experience!
This is a once in a life time experience and an amazing gift for yourself or a loved one. You'll fly over one of the world's most spectacular regions in a Hot Air Balloon, sometimes touching the trees and other times going up to 5500 feet. And there's no airplane window between you and all those views, air & emotions. Now available at an exclusive BuyClub price. Enjoy!
Today's Package Includes:
- Access for 1 person to "Discovery flight" hot air balloon ride (3-4 hours total, min 1 hour guaranteed in air) from Geneva / Rolle / Gstaad / Lausanne / Château-d'Oex (value: CHF 360)
- Pictures of your flight (value: CHF 29)
- Validity extended from standard 1 year to 2 years (value: CHF 39)
- Free drinks & nibbles upon landing
- Flight diploma
This is not a private flight. BALLONS du LEMAN may add other passengers to your flight
Great gift. Transferable Vouchers Valid 2 Years
This is THE gift, for a guaranteed "wow" reaction, for any occasion: Valentine's, birthday, father's day, wedding, or just to say "I love you but I don't want to take you out to the restaurant again like every year". After the sale ends you'll receive a link to download & print your Boarding Pass which is fully transferable and valid for 2 years, with no mention of BuyClub or of the price you paid.
Flights 7/7, 365
Today's voucher is valid 24 months. Flights are available 365 days, 7/7, weather permiting (booking mandatory). There are early morning flights on weekends & holidays & evening flights all year round.
Flights from Geneva / Rolle / Gstaad / Lausanne / Fribourg / Château-d'Oex
From April to October flights leave from Geneva, Rolle, Lausanne, Fribourg & Château-d'Oex. From November to March flights leave from Gstaad & Château-d'Oex. The exact departure spots will be determined by BALLONS du LEMAN based on the weather & wind conditions on the day of the flight.
What Happens During the Flight
It's a 3-4 hours full experience, with 1-1.5 hours flight time. Here's the typical schedule (estimated times):
- Team meets (arrive directly at take-off point or agree on pick-up point at airport or train station pending availability)
- Team intros, security brief: 30 min
- You help prepare the balloon: 30 min
- Flight: 60-90 min. Your pilot will explain what you're seeing, how the balloon works, and answer any questions you have.
- Landing & Packing balloon: 20 min
- Drinks & nibbles (no extra charge) + diploma awards: 30 min
- Van pick up back to departure point: 30 min
Booking & Cancelation Policy
- After the sale ends, you'll receive a link to download & print your Boarding Pass which is fully transferable and valid for 2 years, with no mention of BuyClub or of the price you paid
- Booking: To book your flight, email or call BALLONS du LEMAN and give them the unique code on the boarding pass / passes you downloaded. On the day before the flight, the final departure place will be confirmed to you depending on weather conditions.
- Cancelations: You can cancel flights 48 hours in advance. Flights not canceled by then will count as no-shows and your voucher will count as used.
BALLONS du LEMAN may cancel flights in case of un-favourable weather conditions. In this case you'll be notified by phone before the flights, and of course you'll be able to re-book.
Who You'll Fly With
Other passengers may be sharing a basket with you. All BALLONS du LEMAN baskets allow an exchange with the pilot and everyone is open & friendly.
About BALLONS du LEMAN
BALLONS du LEMAN is a professional Hot Air Balloon Company set up by 3 flight enthusiasts with 45 years of combined flight experience and an impecable safety record. They have been invited to fly all over the world thanks to their skills, all speak English, and love what they do - and it shows when you fly with them. The company is authorized for Balloon flights by the Swiss Federal Office of Civil Aviation, under license CH-BAL BB 151.