50 Vouchers Added due to Demend
Gastronomic French Cuisine at Auberge Communale de Bogis-Bossey
3-course menu (starter + main + dessert) for 2 or 4 people
BuyClub.ch: Micheline-Guide 2017: Gastronomic French Cuisine at Auberge de Bogis-Bossey
Experience One of Switzerland's Best Restaurants
The recently renovated Auberge Communal de Bogis-Bossey is a gastronomic restaurant where Chef Olivier Martin crafts classic French dishes with a modern twist. The restaurant has numerous distinctions:
- Michelin guide 2017
- Gault Millau guide 2017 (16/20 points)
- Among Switzerland's top 60 restaurants according to L'Hebdo
- Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence
Today's Offer: Gastronomic 3-Course Menu for 2 or 4 People
The offer is valid for lunch & dinner for 2 or 4 people, and each person chooses a starter, main & dessert from the menu:
- 2 people.
CHF 190CHF 99
- 4 people:
CHF 380CHF 189
Daily Changing Menu
The menu changes daily to reflect available, fresh local ingredients. The waiter will help you choose or create your dish based on your preferences and what's offered that day.
Example Starters From Past Menus:
- Fois Gras Terrine with Blackcurrant & Lemon Brioche
- Fera fish ravioli smoked with green asparagus & dried tomatoes
Example Mains Offered From Past Menus:
- Roasted pike fish from Lake Leman with grapefruit infused butter, stuffed Jerusalem artishokes & perfumed rice with vegetables
- Morel and wild garlic poultry roll with honey candied turnip
Example Desserts From Past Menus:
- Reverse cheesecake mousse with clementines & gingerbread
- Chai semolina cake with orange coulis & yuzu sorbet
Valid for Dinner & Lunch Wed-Sun
One of the 60 best restaurants in Swiss Romande"
Olivier Martin prepares fragrant, spicy & well balanced wonders tinged with exoticism. Year after year he surprises gastronomes with original, balanced & surprising compositions'
TripAdvisor (Certificate of Excellence)
Each dish is a new and pleasant surprise for our taste buds!"
Excellent cuisine with its own distinct and subtile style. Well-balanced recipes that do not only nurture visual experience, but also challenge our taste buds."
Auberge Communale de Bogis-Bossey
Chemin de la Pinte 1
022 776 63 26