Salt 'Europe 1GB' Mobile Subscription for 24 months for
CHF 69.95 34.95 per month => CHF 840 Saving Over 24 MonthsValid only for new Salt clients. You can keep your current number. You'll pay CHF 59.95 now for the activation fee + SIM card delivery. You'll then pay 34.95 / month to Salt separately
BuyClub.ch: Salt 'Europe 1GB' Mobile Subscription for 24 Months
+ Your voucher will include a link that you must use in order to register with Salt
+ Voucher valid only for new Salt contracts. NOT valid for extending / replacing current Salt contracts
You'll pay CHF 59.95 now for the voucher, covering SIM card delivery & activation fees. You'll need to pay CHF 34.95 per month to Salt separately for 24 months.
1 voucher =
- the right to get Salt 'Europe 1GB' mobile contract for 24 months (without phone) for
CHF 69.9534.95 per month >>> representing a saving of CHF 840 over 24 months
- SIM card (delivered by post) + activation fees
Salt Europe 1G is normally available only to business clients, but not this time! It includes:
- Unlimited high-speed Internet in Switzerland
- Unlimited calls & SMS/MMS in Switzerland
- Unlimited calls & SMS/MMS to Europe, USA & Canada, i.e. a total of 45 destinations in zone 1 & 2.
- 1 GB in Europe, USA & Canada, i.e. a total of 39 destinations in Unlimited calls from Europe, USA and Canada to Switzerland and zone 1 & 2 countries.
Valid Only for New Salt Clients
Keep Your Current Number
If you currently have a contract with a non-Salt Swiss provider, you can use today's voucher and still keep your current number as long as your non-Salt contract ends before Aug 1, 2021
When Will Your Salt Contract Start
- If you're getting a new Salt number: when you fill the online form (see below) but by March 22, 2021 latest
- If you're migrating a non-Salt Swiss number: when your non-Salt contract ends but by Aug 1, 2021 latest
How to Start Your Salt Contract
- Your BuyClub voucher will include a link to an online form by Alloabo (Alloabo is the 3rd party that transfers your data to Salt). Fill the online form by March 22, 2021
- On the form, select if you want a new Salt number or if you want to keep your current non-Salt number
- Once you fill the form, Allobo will pass your data to Salt, and then this will happen:
- You'll receive a contract from Salt by email
- You'll receive a SIM card by post (delivery in CH only) within 3 working days
- Alloabo is Switzerland's largest mobile packages aggregate. Salt is one of Switzerland's lead mobile providers
- Alloabo only handles the SIM card delivery. Once activated, all contract management & billing will be managed by Salt
- When filling the online form to start your contract: contact Alloabo on firstname.lastname@example.org or 022 518 99 18 >> call via whatsapp only
- After you begin your contract: contact Salt on 0800 700 700.