5 Stars on Google
[Open during lockdown]
Laser Hair Removal on Any Body Part at ReGeneva (Near Airport):
- Pay CHF 249 for CHF 500 Credit
- Pay CHF 579 for CHF 1200 Credit
- Pay CHF 949 for CHF 2000 Credit
BuyClub.ch: Laser Hair Removal at ReGeneva
Each voucher is valid for laser hair removal on the body parts of your choice (except male intimate area).
Choose after clicking "Buy":
- Option 1: Pay CHF 249 for CHF 500 credit
- Option 2: Pay CHF 579 for CHF 1200 credit
- Option 3: Pay CHF 949 for CHF 2000 credit
Example prices per laser session:
- Upper lip: CHF 60
- Underarm: CHF 110
- Half-legs: CHF 300
- Classic bikini line: CHF 180
- Back: CHF 250-CHF 590
- Forearm: CHF 260
- Torso: CHF 250-CHF 590
Full price list (may change)
How Many Sessions? How Often?
- Most people need 6-10 sessions per area for complete permanent results, although results are usually visible with each session
- On average, each session takes 20-45 minutes (depends on the zone), but may last longer
- You’re advised to wait at least 6-8 weeks between each session.
At ReGeneva: 5-Stars Aesthetic-Medicine Centre
The laser treatments are done by the center's medical doctor (who will meet you at the 1st session) & qualified technicians, using the clinically-proven LightSheer® DESIRE Quattro™ system.
Sun and Laser Hair Removal
Avoid exposing the treated area to direct sunlight for 2 weeks before & after each session (unless the treated area is covered)
Laser hair removal is NOT possible for epileptics, people taking photosensitizing drugs or beta-carotene, pregnant and/or breastfeeding women, people under 18, people whose hair color is lighter than their skin color or if there are skin lesions on the treatment area.
If you have any doubt, consult with your doctor.
Will It Hurt?
Different people react differently to laser, but in general: you may experience some pain during the session.
Valid Mon-Fri During All Open Hours