Chamonix Daily Ski Pass Valid 7/7 All Season120km of pistes for all levels just 1h from Geneva
BuyClub.ch: Chamonix 1-Day Ski Pass
Ski @ Chamonix Mont-Blanc
Chamonix Mont-Blanc is one of the world's best ski resorts, so it's no wonder the Chamonix ski passes are BuyClub's #1 best seller each year. Located in France, just 1h from Geneva, Chamonix is a mecca for skiers, snowboarders & free riders, and is easily accessible by car or public transportation. With 145 trails and over 120km of pistes, it offers some of Europe's longest runs.
1 voucher = 1 full-day Chamonix "Le Pass" ski pass valid 7/7 all 2021-2022 season for adults or kid. The "Le Pass" includes:
- All Chamonix major areas:
- Beginner areas:
To get your ski pass:
- Show your PRINTED voucher at any main Chamonix caisse (Brévent, Flégère, Grands Montets, Balme, Vallorcine).
- You'll receive a non-date ski-pass that's valid for any day this season
- You can exchange multiple BuyClub vouchers at the caisse at the same time, but all passes you have on you when you enter the slopes will be activated and registered as used
- Full prices at the caisse:
- Adult: CHF 61.4 (€ 58.5). In April 2022 drops to CHF 42.8
- Child age 5-14: CHF 52.2 (€ 49.7). In April 2022 drops to CHF 36.4
- Chamonix use online "dynamic pricing", meaning online prices are discounted if you pre-commit to certain dates in advance. The discounts vary depending on demand and how how far in advance you book. Online discounts for kids are almost always better than BuyClub's price. Some online discounts for adults can be better than BuyClub's price for certain dates, especially if you're willing to pre-commit far ahead to lower-demand dates. You can check the online pricing here.
Compagnie du Mont Blanc Chamonix