Extraordinary sold-out Gala concert
This special Orchestra Suisse Romande Gala concert is performed especially for the prestigious Friends of the Orchestra association, and the limited seats that were available to the public went in hours. We're grateful to the Friends of the Orchestra association for agreeing to reserve 270 places for BuyClub. It's at the spectacular Victoria Hall, on Friday, November 23.
Piano Quartet N.1 in G Minor
Arnold Schönberg orchestration (1937)
2. Intermezzo (Allegro ma non troppo)
3. Andante con moto
4. Finale, rondo alla zingarese
Piano and Orchestra Concerto N.1 in Minor B Flat (1874)
1. Allegro ma non troppo e molto maestoso- allegro con spirito
2. Andantino semplice- prestissimo
3. Allegro con fuoro
Dress code; late entries
It's Gala dress code, meaning suits & dresses are encouraged (but not must). Jeans / t-shirts / sneakers are not allowed.
The concert starts at 20h sharp. late guests may have to wait for the break to enter.
- Category 1: CHF 70 instead of CHF 100
- Category 2: CHF 56 instead of CHF 80 (important: only folding seats at row-side remain for this category, so couples will sit infront of each other, not next to each other)
- Category 3: CHF 49 instead of CHF 70 (2nd row in 1st gallery or at end of ground floor / podium)
- Category 4: CHF 42 instead of CHF 60 (1st row in 2nd gallery)
- Category 5: CHF 28 instead of CHF 40. 3rd row, first galley and on the sides (3rd row in 1st galley and on sides)
- Category 6: n/a
How to get your tickets
Bring your BuyClub voucher to Victoria Hall on the night of the concert, and exchange it at the caisse for an entry ticket. The Hall is open from 19h, the show starts at 20h (late ârrivals may have to wait till the break to enter). We strongly suggest arriving by 19h30 latest to ensure you're able to collect your ticket by 20h.