Jump to text
The short version
This is a once in a life time experience. You (or the person you give your voucher to) will be flying over one of the world's most spectacular regions in a Hot Air Balloon, sometimes touching the trees and other times going up to 5500 feet. And there's no airplane window between you and all those views & air & emotions. Now available at an exclusive BuyClub price that won't come back. Enjoy!
Today's package includes:
- Hot Air Balloon ride (3-4 hours total, min 1 hour guranteed in air) from Geneva / Rolle / Gstaad (CHF 350 value)
- Extended from the standard 12 months validity to 24 months validity (value: CHF 39 / person)
- Pictures of your flight taken from outside the basket (value: CHF 30 / person)
- Free pick up & return from Geneva Airport / Rolle / Morges train stations
- Free drinks & nibbles upon landing
- Diploma (to show the grand kids) certifying your flight
Great gift. Transferable vouchers valid 2 years
This is THE gift, for a guaranteed "wow" reaction, for any occasion: birthday, father's day, wedding, or just to say "I love you but I don't want to take you out to the restaurant again like every year". After buying today's offer you'll receive a fancy Boarding Pass by post, fully transferable and valid for 2 years, with no mention of BuyClub or of the price you paid.
Flights 7/7, 365:
Today's voucher is valid 24 months. Flights are available 365 days, 7/7, weather permiting (booking mandatory). There's a morning flight (sun-rise hours) & evening flight.
Flights from Geneva, Rolle country-side, Gstaad:
In December-March flights leave exclusively from Gstaad. In all other months flights leave from Geneva or Rolle country-side (30 min from Geneva), depending on wind conditions. BALLON DU LEMAN will determine the exact departure spot based on weather conditions that day.
- From Geneva: flight leave from near Carouge, heading south west. You'll climb to 5500 feet (to go higher than the Saleve) and your typical views include Geneva city and its country side, the lake, the Saleve, the Alps and Mont Blanc.
- From Rolle countryside: flight leaves from the countryside, heading north east. You'll climb to 5000 feet, and your typical views include Lausanne city, the countryside, the Alps, vineyards and the lake.
What happens in the flight:
It's a 3-4 hours full experience, with 1-1.5 hours flight time. Here's the typical schedule (estimated times):
- Team meets (arrive directly at agreed point, or get picked up at Geneva airport, Rolle or Morges train station)
- Team intros, security brief: 30 min
- You help prepare the balloon: 30 min
- Flight: 60-90 min. Your pilot will explain what you're seeing, how the balloon works, and answer any questions you have
- Landing & Packing balloon: 20 min
- Drinks & nibbles (no extra charge), diploma awards: 30 min
- Van pick up back to meeting point / train station: 30 min
After pressing "Buy" you'll have these options:
- Buying individual vouchers ("Discovery" flight). BALLONS du LEMAN may add other passengers to your flight (up to 8 total passengers).
- 1 voucher: CHF 269 / passenger
- 2 vouchers: CHF 264 / passenger
- 3 vouchers: CHF 259 / passenger
- Buying Premium Flight: for CHF 999 (representing CHF 249 / passenger), the balloon is exclusively yours, for up to 4 passengers of your choice. This option is limited to 40 vouchers only.
Booking & Cancelation Policy
- Booking: After buying today's voucher, you'll receive a fancy Boaring Pass from BALLONS du LEMAN by post, with a unique code. To book your flight, call BALLONS du LEMAN with your code. On the day before the flight, the final departure place will be confirmed to you, depending on wind conditions.
- Cancelations: You can cancel flights 48 hours in advance. Flights not canceled by then will count as no-shows and your voucher will count as used.
BALLONS du LEMAN may cancel flights in case of un-favourable weather conditions. In this case you'll be notified by phone before the flights, and of course you'll be able to re-book.
About BALLONS du LEMAN
BALLONS du LEMAN is a professional Hot Air Balloon Company set up by 3 flight enthusiasts with 32 years of combined flight experience and an impecable safety record. They have been invited to fly all over the world thanks to their skills, all speak English, and love what they do - and it shows when you fly with them. The company is authorized for Balloon flights by the Swiss Federal Office of Civil Aviation, under license CH-BAL BB 151.