Today's offer includes a tailored selection of 12 bottles from Buller Wineries:
- 2 bottles Buller Fine Old Muscat fortified non-vintage: rated 96 / 100 by Robert Parker
- 4 bottles Buller Beverford Cabernet 2002
- 4 bottles Buller Beverford Merlot 2002
- 2 bottles Buller Beverford Syrah 2002
Buller Winery, Australia: longest award list we've seen
Buller Wines is a 4th generation family winery, est 1921, based in the Swan Hill and Rutherglen Winemaking regions of Victoria, Australia. They won so many awards that we won't even begin listing them...See awards list for Buller Wines
Hand-picked selection of 12 Buller wine bottles
Together with HP Fine Wines, we selected 12 bottles that showcase the best of Buller Australia. The offer includes:
- Buller Fine Old Muscat (96 / 100 by Robert Parker): 2 bottles
This is one of Buller's flag ship wines, acclaimed by critics in Australia & overseas. Winner of the International & Regional Trophies in the 2007 Decanter World Wine Awards. An intensely sweet wine with a distinct raisiny flavour. Goes extra well, our friends at HP Fine Wines tell us, with dark chocolate or any chocolate desserts.
Collect your order in Carouge OR have it delivered
When pressing "Buy", you'll be asked to select between 2 options:
- You collect your wine at Swiss importer's warehouse in Carouge on Friday August 31 or Friday September 7, from 8h30-11h30 & 13h30-16h. No need to RSVP, just come by with your BuyClub voucher. OR:
- Add CHF 30 and have the wine delivered to you by end September
HP FINE WINES: exclusive Buller importer in Switzerland
HP Fine Wines is a fine wine merchant created in 1996 in Geneva. Selling to individuals and whole-sale, they offer a wide assortment of world wines for sale online. Their philosophy is to provide fine wines at the best Swiss prices, while offering a tailored service to the customer.
HP Fine Wines also draws on the strong professional network it has developed in Bordeaux over the last 15 years and specializes in Bordeaux Futures (also known as “Primeurs”). The wines are either purchased "En Primeur" from the official Bordeaux traders, or directly imported from the producers or trade partners, thus assuring the provenance. Their network and resources enable them to offer extremely competitive prices on the Swiss market.
All wines are carefully stored in HP Fine Wines cellars (in Geneva and/or Bordeaux).